Sarah Fielke’s new book, Down the Rabbit Hole, is the full pattern from her 2017 Block of the Month program. The BOM program now comes as a book which includes:
- EXCLUSIVE MONTHLY INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
- FULL EXPLANATION OF TECHNIQUES such as Appliqué, Curved piecing (only a small amount – nobody panic!), Piecing wedges, Making perfect circles, English paper piecing ,Traditional machine piecing and Hand quilting instruction
The quilt will contain the following techniques:
- Appliqué – which you are welcome to work by hand or machine as you see fit! Sarah will provide detailed instruction for hand needleturn applique and links for tips on machine applique if you prefer.
- Curved piecing (only a small amount – nobody panic!)
- Piecing wedges
- Making perfect circles
- English paper piecing
- Traditional machine piecing
- Hand quilting instruction
- The quilt will finish at a large Queen size (96inches square), however there will be advice on making the quilt smaller and changing the border size
INCLUDES OVER 6 HOURS OF INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS AVAILABLE TO VIEW AT WWW.SARAHFIELKEBLOCKOFMONTH.COM
VIDEO ACCESS WILL BE PROVIDED ONCE SHIPPING PAID.