We are so excited to have these stunning bag patterns by Swoon Patterns! All patterns include full size pattern pieces and full colour detailed instructions.
Evelyn is an easy to sew zipper-top tote with a soft, modern shape. You can coordinate fabrics for the decorative overlays or easily omit them for a simpler look. Handle lengths are designed to comfortably fit over your shoulder or in the crook of the elbow. Both bag sizes feature an interior zippered pocket.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 15″ wide, 13.5″ tall, 5.75″ deep
- 1 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric (1/2 yard for Handbag size)
- 1 1/2 yards 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric (1 yard for Handbag size)
- 1/2 yard foam interfacing (Soft & Stable, or 1 1/2 yards Pellon Flex-Foam)
You can use Pellon Thermolam and Shape-flex SF101 in place of foam interfacing
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing (2 yards for Handbag size) (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/4 yard fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 16” (or longer) handbag zipper (14” for Handbag size)
- 9″ all purpose zipper (7″ for Handbag size)
- Four 1 1/2” rectangle rings (1” for Handbag size)
- Coordinating thread
- Erasable marking pen
- Fabric glue, optional (Beacon Fabri-Tac)