This pattern is for a box pouch with a fun twist. One pouch, two pockets!
- Boxed shape exterior.
- 2 BOX shaped pockets with plenty of storage capacity.
- 2 size options.
- Zips up securely for travel or storage.
- Leather or fabric handle options.
- Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 9 pages
- No templates
- Fat Quarter friendly pattern
- Skill level – Intermediate
Supplies – Small pouch (large pouch):
- Fat quarter of quilting cotton for exterior
- 1/2 yard of quilting cotton for lining
- Fat eighth of quilting cotton for top strip
- 1/2 (5/8) yard of 20″ wide woven fusible interfacing
- 1/4 yard of 45″ wide fusible fleece (medium/high loft)
- 2 zippers 8″ long (10″ long)
- Optional – 1 piece 6″ x 2″ (7″ x 2″) leather for handle
- Additional tools – binding clips, marking pencil, zipper foot, topstitch needle, paper tape
Small – 8″ x 4″ x 5″
Large – 10″ x 4″ x 5″