A new style of pouch with a fun twist by Aneela Hoey.
6 stacked clear pockets. Keeps supplies organised and easy to view contents at a glance. Great to use for sewing, embroidery, pens, kids toys, travel and more.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 10 pages
- No templates
- Fat Quarter friendly pattern
- Closes securely for travel or storage.
- Skill level – Intermediate
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for cover exterior
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for cover lining
- 2 fat quarters quilting cotton for pockets
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for pocket binding
- Fat quarter cotton linen for cover binding/tab
- 7/8 yard woven fusible interfacing – Pellon SF101
- 3/8 yard heavyweight fusible interfacing – Pellon 71F
- 1/2 yard clear vinyl – By Annie’s Premium clear vinyl or C&T Premium clear
- 6 zippers 7″ long
- 2 metal snaps 1/2″ wide
Finished size – 10” x 12”