The Make and Go Pouch, is a new pattern by Aneela Hoey for a fun and useful new pouch.
- Unfolds to reveal 3 handy zippered pockets.
- 2 pockets are see through to make it easy to find what you need.
- Zippered pockets allow for plenty of storage whilst keeping contents secure.
- Includes attached handy pincushion and needle pages feature.
- Wrap around tie closure for relaxed easy going style.
- Great to use for sewing at home or on the go.
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 9 pages
- No templates
- Fat Quarter friendly pattern
- Skill level – Advanced beginner
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for pouch exterior
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for pouch lining
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for center pocket
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for vinyl binding
- 5″ x 10″ quilting cotton for pincushion
- 1/8 yard quilting cotton for tie
- 10″ x 10″ wool felt for needle pages
- 5/8 yard woven fusible interfacing
- 1/4 yard fusible fleece
- 10″ x 10″ premium clear vinyl
- 3 zippers 8″ long
- Small handful of stuffing
- closed – 6″ x 8 1/2″
- open – 17″ x 8 1/2″