A new style of pouch with a fun twist, by Aneela Hoey
Opens out in a wide boxy shape to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach. Zips up securely for travel or storage. Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 9 pages
- No templates
- Fat Quarter friendly pattern
- Skill level – Intermediate
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for pouch exterior
- Fat quarter quilting cotton for pouch lining
- 1/2 yard woven fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101 or Vilene G700)
- 1/4 yard fusible fleece (Pellon 987F or Vilene H630)
- 14″ zipper
- 5” x 5” piece of leather (optional)
- Additional tools- binding clips, pins, zipper foot, water soluble marking pencil, topstitch needle, point turner
Finished size – 10″ x 5″ x 5″