The Zippered Basket Pouch opens out into a useful basket to keep contents close at hand and easy to reach.
- Zips up securely for travel or storage.
- Great to use for sewing, knitting, kids toys, travel and more.
- Instructions for 2 sizes
- Pattern is packed with illustrations and step by step instructions.
- 8 pages
- No templates
- Fat Quarter friendly pattern
- Skill level – intermediate or confident beginner
Supplies – Small pouch (large pouch)
- 1 fat quarter (3/8 yard*) quilting cotton for exterior
- 1 fat quarter (3/8 yard*) quilting cotton for lining
- 3/4 yard (7/8 yard) woven fusible interfacing such as Pellon SF101 (20″ wide)
- 1/4 yard (3/8 yard) foam stabilizer such as By Annie’s Soft And Stable (58″ wide)
- 10″ (12″) open ended or separating zipper
- 4″ x 10″ piece of quilting cotton OR 3″ x 4″ piece of leather for tab
- *For large pouch – you may be able to get away with using fat quarters for exterior/lining as long as they are at least 18″ in height.
- 11″ x 5″ (small)
- 12″ x 6″ (large)