Approximate finished size: 56in x 72in
This beautiful quilt includes a trio of techniques – English Paper Piecing, Needle Turn Applique & Traditional Hand Piecing. The pattern includes the Papers & Templates required to make the Birds of Paradise Quilt. Some papers will need to be reused.
Included in pattern:
- 2 packs x 5/8in Hexagon & 1 template
- 4 papers x 1in Octagon
- 2 packs x 1in Quarter Circle & 1 template
- 1 pack x 2in Equilateral Triangle & 1 template
- 4 papers x 2in Square
- 1 pack x 1in Square
- 1 pack x 2in Clamshell & 1 template
- 3 packs x 2in Half Circle & 1 template
- 1 pack x 2in Applecore & 1 template
Some shapes listed above do not have a template included in the pattern due to the small quantity required or where a square is used fabric can be cut using your regular ruler.