Sarah’s new book, Happy Days, is the full pattern from her 2016 Block of the Month.
Techniques included in this pattern:
- Traditional machine piecing
- Making easy bias tape
- Making perfect circles
- Instruction on using specialty rulers
- Hawaiian applique
- Foundation paper piecing,
- English paper piecing
- Hand quilting instruction
- The quilt will finish at Queen size, however there will be advice on making the quilt smaller and changing the border size.
What do you get when you purchase the book?
- FULL EXPLANATION OF TECHNIQUES IN BOOK
- PRIVATE BOM FACEBOOK PAGE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER MEMBERS
- HAPPY DAYS QUILT GALLERY TO HELP YOU MAKE THE QUILT IN YOUR OWN COLOURWAY
- INCLUDES OVER 6 HOURS OF INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS AVAILABLE TO VIEW AT WWW.SARAHFIELKEBLOCKOFMONTH.COM (Video access instructions provided once product has shipped).